These 4 days have felt like a blur! We had play practice, a visit from Palmer Lane to give out creemees, a DCF field trip (for some) and our 4th grade track meet! The track meet was a perfect day -- the weather was lovely, the kids all felt good about their performances, and they made friends with other 4th graders from around the district! Thank you to all who volunteered -- it helped keep the day going smoothly
Next week is even crazier.... hold onto your hats! Here's the scoop:
- Monday is Move-Up Day so 4th graders will be at BRMS all day.
- Tuesday we will have 2 rehearsals. If your child is in need of costume pieces, please send them in that day. The kids know what they need -- most of it is clothing you will have around the house!
- Wednesday is our play. We will perform once at 1:30 for the school and then again at 6:00 for families. Please try to have your children here by 5:40-ish so they can get into their costumes and be ready to get on stage at 6:00. We can't wait to share our play with you!
- Thursday is our rafting trip. You all received a sheet with a checklist about what to bring along. Please let me know if you need more information about that or have lost your sheet. We will be leaving school at 6:00 AM SHARP!
- Friday we will relax -- we plan to watch a movie and spend some time just being together. We will be tired!
I hope you all have a terrific weekend.